Kaisercraft Blae and Ivy pocket page mini album

Hello there, everyone!

Writing a quick post today--it's a Monday morning and work is about take over. But first, I have to show you this pocket page mini album I made using a 6.5" paper pad from Kaisercraft--it is their Blae and Ivy collection. I have not seen another mini album using these papers, but I loved the blue-green palette, so here it is!

I used grey cardstock as the base because I wanted to keep the palette cool--black would bring in more contrast than I wanted. The cardstock was a little too heavy for easy binding, though. I have been more mindful of buying cardstock of the correct weight since making this album.

Watch the video flip-through:





And here are a few pictures--sorry I do not have glam shots. All technical details are in the video :)



Front cover: handmade flowers, leaves, doilies, Prima bling, and chipboard accents that I painted black and then went over with silver acrylic paint; used the same silver acrylic paint on the resin frame too



Page 1



Pages 2-3



Pages 4-5

Pages 6-7



Pages 8-9



Pages 10-11



The nine-flap magnetized explosion fold-out:





Page 12

The back inside cover houses an interactive insert. I will add the link to the tutorial once I can find it on YouTube! Sorry :/



The insert

There! My green and blue pocket page mini album feat. Kaisercraft papers--ohh, how I LOVE Kaisercraft :)



I am sending this elegant diva over to the Lulupu blog for their May 2016 mini album challenge.

Check out the other entries too!

Thank you for stopping by. Do leave a comment!
More soon!

xoxo
Suchi

Comments

  1. Wow...amazing it is...😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! Such a beautifully created album!! I loved the way you made so many pages! Brilliant! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lulupu this month! :)
    Suchi- DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Means a lot to read such heartening feedback! Thanks a bunch for stopping by, and a big thanks to Lulupu for hosting such a fun challenge! Browsed most of the entries--fabulous work! xx -Suchi <3

      Delete
  3. awesome album i love the colour combination thank you for joining us at lulupu <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much for stopping to comment! Means a huge lot :) xx -Suchi <3

      Delete
  4. Love, love, love the front cover and the nine-page foldout. Such an imaginative, clean album. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, you are making me love this album more than I did originally, Tragicomic! Thank you so so much! <3 I lurveee that foldout too. Xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts